Tell us about your accident and we'll tell you...

  • If you have a claim

  • How much it's worth

  • How to proceed

Find Out How Much You Can Claim

    Fields marked with a * are mandatory.

    FACT: 70% of people who can claim compensation
    don't bother! It's so simple, just ask us a question

    Workman’s Compensation

    If you are injured at work you are entitled to file a workman’s compensation claim.

    Any injury you suffer while under the direction of your employer falls under this area. All employers are required by law to have workers compensation insurance in case a work injury happens.

    Not only is your employer required to compensate you for your injury but for loss of work time and if you can’t continue to work, loss of future earnings, and any pain and suffering you may experience.

    Unfortunately, even after you have reported your injury to your employer or union, and seen a doctor, sometimes workers compensation claims are not filed or may be denied.

    Some employers or insurance companies say it is because of the type of injury you have.

    There are many typical work injuries and most likely, if you were hurt at work, you will fall into a work injury category.

    What Are Typical Work Injuries?

    Typical work injuries can include repetitive stress injury or hand-arm vibration syndrome; both of which are caused by the constant use of vibrating tools.

    Slips and falls, chemical toxins that you may inhale including asbestos, acoustic sound shock to your ear canals, cuts and abrasions, and back injuries.

    Other work injuries can be caused by faulty equipment or inadequate training and supervision in using certain equipment.

    None of these injuries are your fault and if you do have a work related injury, you are entitled to file a workman’s compensation claim.

    Filing a workman’s compensation claim is not hard, but many employees feel that if they do file a claim they will lose their job.

    Employers are not allowed to terminate your position if you file a workman’s compensation claim – for any reason.

    There are laws in place that protect all employees from this and employers are required to carry the appropriate insurance to cover these claims.

    If you feel you are being denied compensation, where can you get help?

    Help For Workmans Compensation Claims

    Filing a workers compensation claim is not hard and it is usually done by informing your employer, a trip to hospital or a doctor, and your employer, hospital, and employer’s insurance company communicating to give you compensation for your work injury.

    This, in theory, should be a straightforward procedure, however, if you are denied compensation, you may find that you need the help of a solicitor who specializes in workman’s compensation claims.

    At How To Claim Compensation, we offer many solutions to help you with your workman’s compensation claim. We offer many articles and sections for you to read so you had better understand what work injuries are covered under workman’s compensation plus you can use our Free ask a question service to get fast confidential advice from an experienced claims expert. Simply type the details of your case into the question box above.

    Feel free to browse through our website and find out how you can get the help you need, including choosing a solicitor who is right for your claim.

    Want To Know How To Claim Compensation? Call us now

    For FREE initial phone advice, and a FREE 1st appointment from expert Solicitors on all types of  compensation claims;

    • Call our team now on FREEPHONE 0800  1404544 or
    • Complete the enquiry box at the top of this page, or fill in the email contact form below for a reply by email or a call back at a time when it’s convenient to you
    • No Obligation

    • Accredited Specialist Solicitors

    • Response Within 60 Minutes

    • Free Service

    Find Out How Much You Can Claim

      Fields marked with a * are mandatory.

      The website is owned by Bonallack and Bishop Solicitors, Rougemont House, Rougemont Close, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 1LY

      © Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors. All rights reserved.

      Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors (76483) is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority