Tell us about your accident and we'll tell you...
If you have a claim
How much it's worth
How to proceed
don't bother! It's so simple, just ask us a question
Holiday Compensation Claims
Making holiday compensation claims against travel companies can be stressful and very emotional.
After all, the annual holiday is the highlight of most people’s year.
People are prepared to spend small fortunes soaking up the sun in the world’s holiday spots along with family and friends, while enjoying a level of luxury not usually found at home.
However, sadly sometimes holidays go badly wrong.
There is nothing worse than spending thousands of pounds on holiday only to find that the hotel was poor and the service substandard.
Other problems surrounding the holiday from hell may include double-booked flights, food poisoning and injury caused by poor facilities. In such circumstances as well being angry, the disappointed holiday maker deserves compensation.
Common types of holiday compensation claims
- Food poisoning from the hotel
- Illness resulting from poor standards of hygiene in your hotel
- Sports accidents on holiday- including skiing and water sports
- Slip or trip injuries from wet flooring
- An accident on a day trip
Claiming Holiday Compensation – what to do first
Before making a compensation claim for a ruined holiday , you are going to need to start to gather evidence and information to prove your case.
- If possible the holiday operator or hotelier should be informed of the concerns. The holidaymaker should make a log of these complaints as they will be useful when making a claim.
- When gathering evidence the holidaymaker should take videos and photographs of the offending issues – such as substandard or dangerous accommodation – and make note of them.
- It is also important to keep things simple. Note only the major issues of concern and try and gauge how they are in breach of the booking conditions.
- Once you have collected your evidence and returned home, you should give one of our holiday compensation claim experts a ring.
Want To Know How To Claim Holiday Compensation? Call us now
Had a ruined holiday? If you would like help with making your claim, the team here at How To Claim Compensation can help for FREE. Just complete the question box above with details of your claim and one of our claims experts will personally respond to you within one hour with details of what you need to do to pursue your holiday claim. All information is confidential and there is no obligation.
For FREE initial phone advice, and a FREE 1st appointment from expert Solicitors on all types of compensation claims;
- Call our team now on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or
- Complete the email contact form below
Accredited Specialist Solicitors
Response Within 60 Minutes