Tell us about your accident and we'll tell you...

  • If you have a claim

  • How much it's worth

  • How to proceed

Find Out How Much You Can Claim

    Fields marked with a * are mandatory.

    FACT: 70% of people who can claim compensation
    don't bother! It's so simple, just ask us a question

    Road Traffic Accident


    RTA, or road accident compensation claims, should be made if you are unlucky enough to be involved in a prang in your car.

    After all, motor vehicles can be fixed or replaced but for human beings injured in accidents on the road the options are much less sure. A minor injury such as Whiplash can be healed but the victim will still suffer pain.

    Injuries can also lead to loss of income as the injured party may not be able to work for a period of time.

    And very serious injuries can be disastrous with the victim, if he survives, likely to facing the rest of his life with a serious disability.

    In cases involving road accidents it is possible to make road accident compensation claims. These may cover drivers, passengers and pedestrians.

    Anyone planning to make such a claim will need to enlist the services of a compensation solicitor. His aim will be to secure compensation for loss of earnings and, if the injury sustained is serious, the long term financial wellbeing of his client.

    The compensation claims should also ensure the recovery of any expenses the client has been forced to sustain following the accident.

    The legal adviser and his team will also need to make their own investigations regarding the road traffic accident. The investigation is very important, especially if the compensation claim is challenged in court.

    The compensation lawyer may also apply for interim payments to be made to assist his client during the period of recovery from the injuries.

    The victim of a road traffic accident can help himself, and solicitor, by having certain information available.

    He should pass on the names and addresses of any witnesses to the road traffic accident to his legal team.

    Receipts of any extra expenses sustained because of the injury, such as travelling and prescription costs, should also be passed on to the legal adviser.

    The process of claiming should be begun as soon after the accident as possible. There is a three year limit on road accident compensation claims.

    Want To Know How To Claim Compensation? Call us now

    For FREE initial phone advice, and a FREE 1st appointment from expert Solicitors on all types of  compensation claims;

    • Call our team now on FREEPHONE 0800  1404544 or
    • Complete the enquiry box at the top of this page, or fill in the email contact form below for a reply by email or a call back at a time when it’s convenient to you


    • No Obligation

    • Accredited Specialist Solicitors

    • Response Within 60 Minutes

    • Free Service

    Find Out How Much You Can Claim

      Fields marked with a * are mandatory.

      The website is owned by Bonallack and Bishop Solicitors, Rougemont House, Rougemont Close, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 1LY

      © Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors. All rights reserved.

      Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors (76483) is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority