Tell us about your accident and we'll tell you...
If you have a claim
How much it's worth
How to proceed
don't bother! It's so simple, just ask us a question
Work Accident Solicitors
Work accident solicitors are specialist lawyers who help people file compensation claims for personal injuries suffered in the workplace.
Compared to the rest of the EU, the United Kingdom boasts a relatively low occurrence of workplace accidents.
Nonetheless, accidents at work still happen and as a result, compensation claims are regularly made against employers.
If you feel you have been the victim of an accident at work which was not your fault, you can make a claim for compensation. If your case is successful you will be awarded with a compensation sum which will be proportionate to the damage or injury that you have suffered.
This award does not only cover bodily injury, but also takes into account any loss of earnings both now and in the future due claimants being unable to work.
Any compensation payout for accidents at work also compensate for the trauma experienced following the accident and the cost of replacing any personal possessions which may have been damaged at the time of the accident.
In order to make a claim for compensation to be settled in court, you will need to employ the services of a work accident solicitor who has experience in this particular field. They will know the best way to proceed and will have your best interests at heart.
So, how do you find a work accident solicitor?
You can start by contacting one of our claims experts by entering the details of your situation into the box at the top of this page. They will be able to offer you information and recommend the best course of action to take. Their advice is completely free of charge, confidential and there is no obligation.
Before allowing any work accident solicitors to take on your case for claiming compensation you will need to ensure they are aware of all the facts pertaining to your accident.
Once you are confident that your lawyer is fully informed about the incident, there are a few questions that you may wish to ask them.
• How many similar cases has this lawyer taken on in the past, and have they resulted in successful outcomes?
• How much are you likely to have to pay when making your claim? Will the benefits outweigh the costs?
• How quickly can the claim be put together and will this cost more?
• Throughout the process will you be able to speak to the solicitor representing you or can you expect to be dealing with his or her subordinates?
• What length of time is the claim likely to take?
• What known risks are involved when making a claim for compensation?
• If you change your mind half way through making the claim what will happen?
Your solicitor will help you through the process of making your claim in many ways.
A medical examination will be set up by the work accident solicitors if you have not already been seen by health care professionals.
Your solicitor will also be your power of attorney which affords him or her the luxury of access to required information such as medical records, speaking with the insurance company on your behalf and representing you when your claim is placed before the courts.
If you would like any more information please feel free to ask our claims experts for their opinion on your case. Just type your question into the box at the top of this page and one of them will get back to you within 60 minutes and offer you a professional opinion on the matter for free.
Want To Know How To Claim Compensation? Call us now
For FREE initial phone advice, and a FREE 1st appointment from expert Solicitors on all types of compensation claims;
- Call our team now on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or
- Complete the enquiry box at the top of this page, or fill in the email contact form below for a reply by email or a call back at a time when it’s convenient to you
Accredited Specialist Solicitors
Response Within 60 Minutes