Tell us about your accident and we'll tell you...

  • If you have a claim

  • How much it's worth

  • How to proceed

Find Out How Much You Can Claim

    Fields marked with a * are mandatory.

    FACT: 70% of people who can claim compensation
    don't bother! It's so simple, just ask us a question

    How to Claim Vibration White Finger Compensation

    Vibration White Finger Compensation can be claimed by those who have been affected by the condition because of their working conditions.

    VWF, which is also known as “dead finger”,  affects a great many people who are repeatedly and frequently exposed to high levels of vibrations at work.

    The exposure to such vibration is usually down to constant use of vibrating power tools.

    It is a form of Raynaud’s Disease and can lead to serious consequences. VWF is also a factor in Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS), and can cause damage to the vascular systems in the arms, hands, fingers, and wrists.

    Vibration White Finger is a very common disease amongst industrial workers,  where it is triggered by continuous use of vibrating hand-held machinery.

    Although not a life threatening disease, it makes the affected person suffer from acute pain and severe disability, so any person affected by the condition should certainly make a claim for Vibration White Finger compensation.

    The Common Symptoms of Vibration White Finger Are:

    • Pins and needles in the affected area and numb fingers that turn white.

    • Tingling in the fingers that later on start to hurt.

    • Strength in the hand is reduced.

    • The dexterity of fingers is also affected and so may force people to have to give up their jobs.

    • In extreme cases there is also a possibility that the affected person may lose fingers especially if they were operating tools in very low temperatures.

    VWF is a recognised industrial disease and the government has made provisions that enable a person to ask for compensation from the employer if the person has acquired this disease while working.

    It has been found that more than 228,000 people are suffering from this type of disease in the UK. Many of these people have successfully claimed compensation.

    How to Claim For Vibration White Finger Compensation

    If you are also suffering and you think you may be entitled to compensation, there are few points that you should remember.

    You need specialist legal advice. Here at How To Claim Compensation,  our specialist compensation claim lawyer are here to help  you.  All you need to do is submit the details of your case into the question box  at the top of the page, give us ring or ask for a call back . We will then send you a personalised response from a claims expert you can help you with your case and let you know what to expect. We provide this service for free and your information is confidential and without obligation.

    Your compensation solicitor will need to see your medical documents and from these can help establish whether you have a valid claim for Vibration White Finger compensation. And if your case is a strong one, they will let you know what to do in order to make your claim.

    Our solicitors regularly run industrial disease compensation claims under a no win, no fee agreement – which means you don’t need to worry about having to pay your legal  costs.

    Want to know How to Claim Vibration White Finger Compensation? Call our specialists now

    For FREE initial phone advice, and a FREE 1st appointment from expert Solicitors on how to claim VWF compensation;

    • Call us now on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or
    • Complete the email contact form at the bottom of the page
    • No Obligation

    • Accredited Specialist Solicitors

    • Response Within 60 Minutes

    • Free Service

    Find Out How Much You Can Claim

      Fields marked with a * are mandatory.

      The website is owned by Bonallack and Bishop Solicitors, Rougemont House, Rougemont Close, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 1LY

      © Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors. All rights reserved.

      Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors (76483) is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority