Tell us about your accident and we'll tell you...

  • If you have a claim

  • How much it's worth

  • How to proceed

Find Out How Much You Can Claim

    Fields marked with a * are mandatory.

    FACT: 70% of people who can claim compensation
    don't bother! It's so simple, just ask us a question

    Employment Compensation Claims

    Claims for employment compensation cover a multitude of things. Injury at work, unfair dismissal, and discrimination are just a few of the issues in this wide ranging topic.

    Anyone seeking redress for such a claim may seek financial payment for physical hurt or damaged feelings.

    Should anyone be seeking employment compensation they will need help or advice.

    ACAS’s role is to deal with both employees and employers involved in a dispute. They deal with disputes involving contracts and hours, health in the workplace, equality, equal pay, discrimination at work and redundancies.

    Their aim is to seek conciliation and try and avoid conflict between the aggrieved worker and his or her employer.

    Should efforts to achieve any reconciliation fail, the employee can then take his claim to an industrial tribunal.

    Industrial tribunals are held in many towns and cities so you may not have to travel too far to have your case heard. The tribunals have representatives from both trade unions and business, so the views of both worker and employer are heard fairly.

    Before the industrial tribunal hears the case it should have received written evidence from both the complainant – the employee seeking compensation, and the employer. Workers seeking compensation should enlist the help of their trade union or a solicitor who specialises in industrial law.

    The solicitor, whether appointed privately or by the aggrieved parties’ trade union, can appear with you in the tribunal. A trade union official may also appear to represent the employee. It should be understood that the employer is also entitled to representation.

    Some aspects of an industrial tribunal are very similar to those in a court of law. All evidence is given under oath, witnesses can be called, and there is cross examining.

    The tribunal will not give its decision immediately after a hearing. The aggrieved employee will be told if his claim for employment compensation has been successful or not by post.

    If you need advice regarding an employment compensation claim, simply type your question into the box above. Our claims experts will reply within one hour with free, confidential and no obligation advice concerning how you can proceed.

    Want To Know How To Claim Compensation? Call us now

    For FREE initial phone advice, and a FREE 1st appointment from expert Solicitors on all types of  compensation claims;

    • Call our team now on FREEPHONE 0800  1404544 or
    • Complete the enquiry box at the top of this page, or fill in the email contact form below for a reply by email or a call back at a time when it’s convenient to you
    • No Obligation

    • Accredited Specialist Solicitors

    • Response Within 60 Minutes

    • Free Service

    Find Out How Much You Can Claim

      Fields marked with a * are mandatory.

      The website is owned by Bonallack and Bishop Solicitors, Rougemont House, Rougemont Close, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 1LY

      © Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors. All rights reserved.

      Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors (76483) is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority