Tell us about your accident and we'll tell you...

  • If you have a claim

  • How much it's worth

  • How to proceed

Find Out How Much You Can Claim

    Fields marked with a * are mandatory.

    FACT: 70% of people who can claim compensation
    don't bother! It's so simple, just ask us a question

    Accidents at Work and Industrial Injuries

    Accidents in work, or industrial injuries, happen no matter how stringent the Health and Safety regulations. Unfortunately when it comes to work, accidents happen; yet some workers don’t feel right making compensation claims for their injury because they fear being terminated from their jobs or they just don’t want to cause trouble. Industrial workers should know that every employer has insurance to cover the cost of any compensation claim.

    So, if you are an employee and are injured by an accident at work, it is your responsibility to report the incident to your employer. Then it is your employer’s responsibility to report it to their insurance company to handle your compensation claim. Every compensation claim for industrial injuries will be handled by the employer’s insurance company and, by law; an employer cannot dismiss you for filing a claim. All employers in the UK, including industrial employers’, have a legal responsibility to provide each worker with a safe working environment.

    In addition, your employer must provide proper training, the right tools for the job, and where needed proper supervision whilst carrying out the job. If you have suffered industrial injuries that were caused by faulty equipment, whether it was the employer’s equipment or another company’s equipment, because you work for your employer and were directed to use that faulty equipment, it is your employer’s insurance that must pay for your compensation claim.

    Any compensation awarded for accidents at work will include compensation for your injury and for any additional suffering you are going through. If you have an industrial injury which means you cannot continue to work, your employer’s insurance must pay for the loss of earnings and future income because of the injury. There are several types of industrial injuries that are very common in the UK.

    What is considered an industrial injury?

    There are many types of industrial injuries and compensation claims are reported every day in relation to accidents in work. These include a slip or fall, repetitive stress injuries, asbestos exposure, vehicle and machinery accidents, falling from scaffolds and other high places, hand-arm vibration syndrome, carpal tunnel, tinnitus, acoustic shock, and factory accidents and many others. If you are a victim or have had any sort of industrial injury, even chemical spills or other toxins that were released into the air where you inhaled them, you are eligible to file for an industrial injury compensation claim. If you have reported you injury to your employer or union, and have been seen by a doctor and you still are getting nowhere with your employer’s insurance company, you do have rights, but who can help?

    Where to Get Help for Industrial Injuries

    At How To Claim Compensation we provide an online web service that allows you to ask claims experts for advice and guidance for Free, find out what compensation you deserve and how long the process will take. All you need to do is submit the details of your case into the question box at the top of the page and we will get back to you within the hour. It’s free, confidential and you will be under no obligation to take on official legal representation. If you feel you are being treated unfairly due to an industrial injury, don’t delay, you have rights. Browse through our site to find out about industrial injury compensation claims we will help put you in touch with an expert to advise you on your claim.

    Want To Know How To Claim Compensation? Call us now

    For FREE initial phone advice, and a FREE 1st appointment from expert Solicitors on all types of  compensation claims;

    • Call our team now on FREEPHONE 0800  1404544 or
    • Complete the enquiry box at the top of this page, or fill in the email contact form below for a reply by email or a call back at a time when it’s convenient to you
    • No Obligation

    • Accredited Specialist Solicitors

    • Response Within 60 Minutes

    • Free Service

    Find Out How Much You Can Claim

      Fields marked with a * are mandatory.

      The website is owned by Bonallack and Bishop Solicitors, Rougemont House, Rougemont Close, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 1LY

      © Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors. All rights reserved.

      Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors (76483) is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority