Find Out How Much You Can Claim

    Fields marked with a * are mandatory.

    FACT: 70% of people who can claim compensation
    don't bother! It's so simple, just ask us a question

    How to claim compensation for a road traffic accident abroad

    Published on: 26/08/2013

    We all know how stressful a road traffic accident (RTA) can be but when you are involved in one overseas the experience is even worse. Whether you are working or on holiday, a RTA will certainly ruin your trip and you may find yourself with severe physical injuries and psychological trauma.

    Many people struggle to adapt to different ways in which roads are used in foreign countries and their chances of being involved in an accident are significantly higher as a result. Alternatively, you may have been a passenger in vehicle, taking a coach tour or getting a taxi for example.

    The law surrounding overseas RTA compensation claims is complex but fortunately, you do not need to take legal action in the country in which the accident took place. The EU has established motoring insurance directives which protect those travelling within the EU. Under these rules, insurance companies operating within the EU are asked to provide a UK handling agent who can conduct the claims process in English and set a claims timetable.

    An expert personal injury solicitor will be able to quickly determine whether or not you are eligible to claim accident compensation and set about recovering the damages you deserve.

    Want to know how to claim compensation for a road traffic accident abroad? RTA Contact us today

    If you sustain an injury abroad in a road traffic accident which was not your fault, you could be eligible to claim compensation. Our personal injury experts are here to help you, so:

    Dial 0800 1404544, or

    Send us an email via the contact form below:

    • No Obligation

    • 100% Privacy Guaranteed

    • Response Within 60 Minutes

    • Free Service

    Find Out How Much You Can Claim

      Fields marked with a * are mandatory.

      The website is owned by Bonallack and Bishop Solicitors, Rougemont House, Rougemont Close, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 1LY

      © Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors. All rights reserved.

      Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors (76483) is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority